Well....I have SO MUCH up dating to do, I dont know where the time goes! We have had a fun/busy summer so far. The twins are getting bigger and bigger every day... We have little crawlers and climbers now! I LOVE LOVE this stage... I feel like I am alot more busier chasing these 2 munchkins around! They have the funniest little personalities... The babies and I plan something fun to get out and do everyday... I need it, and so do they! :) We have started a summer music class every tuesday where we sing fun songs for an hour. Jeter and Kamree love it! We love our long walks, park days, walks to see the farm animals, and play dates with some of our favorite buddies...Karter & Bella, Chloe and Kooper :)
Here is a little up date on the twins... I cant believe they are almost 11 months old!!! Our little Jeter Bug- has 2 teeth now!! And he is not afraid to show them off! He has alot of "tricks" he loves to show to people... He does this funny head shake when he knows he is being silly, and he loves to clap his hands when he gets excited... He loves his ba-ba's but struggles with the solids. He eats them, but isnt too happy about it :) After about 5 bites he closes his mouth really tight and wont budge.. little stinker!! We LOVE his little giggle!! He thinks Kamree is hilarious no matter what she is doing. He is my little cuddle bug! When he gets tired he will bury his head on your shouler and just fall asleep. I love it. He loves to be sang to and loves books...He loves to follow Kamree all around the house, and will do, or get into anything that she does. He is our little sweetie and I feel so lucky to be his mom! Kamree- Is our happy-busy little princess...Shes alot smaller than her brother but she is definetely the boss around our house. She loves to steal anything that Jeter has..binky, toys, books, you name it! She is a fast little crawler...She has been going through a phase when I leave the room for one minute she cries and cries crawling everywhere to find me. I love her open mouth kisses. She gives those out very freely :) She loves her solids. She will eat her bowl and then finish up whatever Jeter didnt eat! She is so smiley and wakes up happy. She is such a daddy's girl. The other day, I had just gotten Jeter down for a nap, I go to get Kam and her and craig are watching ESPN and she was as content as could be sitting on his lap, watching sports while he lightly tickled her arm & belly.... We love our precious little girl so much...
Jeter had enough of the Camera, and Kamree was just getting started...
We love bath time every night! The babies LOVE their bath toys and are becoming very advanced in their splashing skills :)
This was the first time that they stood! And to do it for the first time on the same day?? this was during their "so called nap"... Our guess is Kamree stood first, pestered Jeter til he woke up, and he climbed to see to her! Craig and I couldnt stop laughing when we walked in and saw this!! From that day on, they climb on EVERYTHING :)



9 comments:
Oh my gosh- them hanging out in their cribs is so cute! And that's totally sweet to see a daddy painting his girls' nails...nick has painted our girls' nails a number of times! :)
Yay I love updates!!! We need more la girl???? So I can't believe how big the twiners are! I loved seeing them when we stopped by! I miss you so much ! Keep up the updating so I can feel like I know your kiddos haha loves!!
Oh, I miss these babies so much!!!!! I can't wait to see them in August. I can't believe how big they have gotten since May!!! Seriously, they are so so so precious. I still can't get over how they are standing all the time now! I remember that text you sent me with the picture of the two of them in their cribs standing up, and I couldn't believe it! Kamree has the biggest prettiest smile. I've got to show Lillie these pictures, she will go crazy! I miss you girl...give those cute babies hugs and kisses for me!! And Craig painting Kam's toes?? Precious!! Love you guys!
Yay!! I love all the new pictures! My favorite one is of them standing up talking to each other in their cribs...so precious. I sure wish I could see more of them, they have changed so much. So cute.
Yay, It has been so long since I've talked with you. I have to say I have the cutest niece and nephew ever! They are darling. I can't imagine chases after two though. Hope you had a good bday! The house looks wonderful. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.
I love that they are standing. THat is so cute. And I also love that Craig was painting Kamree's toe nails.
So so cute!! Can't wait to start having play dates with you guys =)
Oh my goodness girl, way too cute! I cant' imagine how special it is to have two little ones! I just love my one so much I don't think I have any more room, so to have two...I bet you feel like your heart could just burst! What a special and fun thing! They are beautiful babies!!!
I love that picture of them in the cribs that is priceless. They are soooo cute! They look so cute in there 4th of July stuff too!
Post a Comment