Monday, July 26, 2010

I just can't get enough...

Of these 2....














7 comments:

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Jule's they are SO CUTE!!!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, they look SO BIG standing all by themselves by that tree!! They look so proud! They are just growing up overnight! I can't wait to see them and spend time with them!

Sarah Bogh said...

They are SO cute!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

I can't get enough of them either girl! I so wish we lived closer!

Jeff and Ashley said...

Can't wait to see you guys soon!!! Did you not just love my little cat text earlier?!?! love ya!

Raymond and Kristan said...

Julie! I'm so glad you found me so I can see your pictures of your adorable kids! The last time I saw you, you were pregnant with them and they are so big now! How fun to be a mom of twins! Hope you guys are great! :)

jessie said...

Wow! they are getting so BIG! so cute! hope you are doing well!!!