Each year Craig's work takes them on a regional retreat where they have work meetings, but also do some playing! This year they took them to Anaheim to watch the All Star Game and Home Run Derby.. I was so happy that Craig was able to have the opportunity to go to the All Star Game...because we all know that my hubby is a huge baseball fan!!! :) I feel so fortunate that Craig works for APX... He has the best boss's and best co-workers...
They sat on the 3rd row of the American League Dug out!!
I told Craig he HAD to take LOTS of pictures for me...and he delivered.... :)



2 comments:
What a lucky sucker! Glad he got to go. I am sure he had a great time!
Ha! I was wondering if they were there. I wish I would have thought about it before hand and got tickets for Joe to go! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment