Jeter and Kamree had their First Boating Lake trip last weekend and LOVED it! My parents took us on the their boat down to St. George and we had such a FUN time! The babies loved it all...The boat ride, swimming, watching all of us tube, water ski, wake board, the snacks, ect. They were pretty funny and got really excited about everything. They DID NOT however love their life jackets...but we were able to distract them with other fun things....and they soon forgot that their life jackets were even on :) I am a 'life Jacket Natzi' when it comes time to boats and kids! We are loving this warm weather, and doing fun things together.... My favorite time of the year is Summer for this very reason!
The 4 of us swimming :)
I just Love these Little Bums...
My 2 Favorite Boys....

They had the best naps on the boat... Kamree was all about this basket of towels, she played and played in it until she finally fell asleep. It was the funniest thing... The things that keep them entertained!
They had the best naps on the boat... Kamree was all about this basket of towels, she played and played in it until she finally fell asleep. It was the funniest thing... The things that keep them entertained!
Super Models! Nana and Kamree...

Jeter and Kam LOVE their Nana....!!
My Handsome little brother... Cody...
....and their Papa.. Jeter thought he was pretty cool driving the boat :)
My Dad water skiiing..
Craig Water Skiing..
My Handsome little brother... Cody...
Cody on the wake board...he is AMAZING. He can do black flips, front flips, you name it... He gave us quite the water show!
Craig and Cody playing King of the tube...
Me, Craig, and Cody on the tube... I was so freaked out that Cody would try and throw me off the tube, but he was nice & actually helped me to stay on the majority of the time!
**I had to put this picture of Jeter and Kamree on here. Towards the end of the day Jeter was so over it. I wanted to get one last picure of the twins with the sunset, and the little stinker would NOT look at the camera! He would look everywhere BUT the camera. He knew exactly what he was doing. We were all laughing SO HARD... (one of those things where you just had to be there), but it was so funny...I took about 10 pictures and in every single one he is pulling this same face but looking at different things... haha. I LOVE these two kiddos!!



7 comments:
Aww girl looks like you guys had a blast!!! I bet that was so much fun have your cutie pies out in the water! Can't wait to see you in August!!!
How cute!! Jeter and kamree are adoarble in their little lifej ackets :-) glad you had so much fun :-)
Holy cow! Lots of posts that ive missed!!! lookin forward to seein you guys this weekend. dad & i are going up to fishlake thursday... we'll see how much the two of us can get done;) cutting trees and scraping the driveway.
How fun!! They look so cute, it looks like you had fun! SO good to visit with you Tuesday, lets do it again SOON :)
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love the picture where Jeter is looking away. It is really hard to get two babies to look at the camera perfectly. It always takes me 3 or 4 trys on every picture. Gotta love it!:)
Oh my gosh you are making me so homesick right now!! Aaaghh! I can't get over how cute these babies are...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bum picture!! I love those little cheeky bums. Lillie is sitting with me right now and she is just loving these pictures! I miss you guys so much, I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
How fun!! I can't get over that last picture of Jeter haha!! So funny, I love how is SO looking away from the camera!
Post a Comment