Today we thought we would try out the new Cedar Lake on Leigh Hill that I kept hearing about... we had such a fun time! The babies LOVED the water, and they loved to play in the sand with their beach toys. It was a fun little family outing... :) I think we found us a new place to play!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
How fun!! They are so dang cute I love that pic of Jeter sneaking sand haha!
It was good to run into you at wal-mart! Your little ones are so dang cute.
Okay, A. you're babies are so so cute. I'm glad they love the water, that is so fun. and B. How did I not realize they had red hair!! SO SO cute!
Ok we now have a new playdate place. Didn't you love it? My babies kept trying to eat the sand when we went too. It's hilarious. Next week lets go there for sure.
Ok this is Mandi and Marcia, we are DYING, of the kids, DYING DYING DYING, first of all we were there yesterday, we didn't swim but wanted to see the lake, we were on our way so stopped. It is amazing. OH man we miss you guys and can't wait to see those kids..
I still can't get over how much I LOVE that they both have bright red hair! They are the cutest!
If you are blogging this much, you must be really bored!! Good for you. Spider bite- crazy! I love the B.O.B. We can be twiners now!!!
Oh I love all these posts!! And you are so stink'n busy...you must have stayed up late to get caught up :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the lake pictures...Kam and Jeter are loving that water! How fun for you to spend time as a family together. And I'm sure Craig was in complete baseball heaven at that All Stars Game!! Looked like fun! And how nice to be able to spend time with Craig's parents and Grandma Hatch...they are so wonderful. Love the pics! Love you girl!
They are so cute!! Look at their red hair! Oh I wish I could see them more. What a fun place...finally Cedar is starting to come around on recreation stuff huh? We sure miss you guys!
how fun! i want a lake? Well i live right by one but I don't dare go in it? Glad you found a new place to play! I'll have to come down with our little one next summer! Ok :)
Hey, thanks for your comment! Look at you be a super blogger! You are staying caught up! I have been slacking so bad this year. Your babies are so darn cute! I can't believe how much they have grown! I love that Cedar put that lake in, I have heard about it from so many people. Keep blogging! I love to see the pics!
Post a Comment