I feel like we have been so busy lately! We are loving this warm weather, and have been taking full advantage of all of the fun Summer things to do. We took the twins to the Aquatic Center, and of course, they LOVED it!!! And, I loved it as well. They love to swim, and they loved the lazy river, and all of the slides. We loved the kiddie pool, It was so perfect for them. It was a fun little family outing... and we will definitely be going weekly I'm sure!
Jeter is definitely our little adventurous little boy! He kept pointing to the big hydro-tube slide, and kept saying "me, slide! me, slide" Sorry buddy, you are a little too small for that big kid slide! (we wanted to take him on it, but all kids have to go down by themselves), The life guard could tell he wanted to go down it so bad, so she told me, that we could just put a life jacket on him, and he could down by himself!! Um?? I don't think so!! Even just the thought of that makes me sick! My little (almost) 2 year old going down a huge water slide alone?! Absolutely Not! So we stuck to all of the kiddie slides, and they loved it, and he soon forgot all about the big slide :)
I just LOVE these 2 so much...They are so Fun...
3 comments:
That looks so fun! And the twins looked like they had a blast! I like 'contained' places like that, so I don't feel like I am going to lose one of my children. :) I would definitely be going there weekly.
I think we should do a play date sometime!
I love it!!!! And how nice that it's indoor??! Okay, I'm all about this new Aquatic center! I can't wait to try it out when we're in town. The twins look so adorable, and I'm sure they had a ball! That's a crack up about Jeter wanting to go down the big kid slide, haha! He is such a boy! Oh, I love all the pictures! Love you girl!
Post a Comment