SO, I am usually not a huge fan of the whole Main Street Groove Fest that our cute little town does each Summer, (in fact i've never been), but we decided to take the twins last week and they LOVED it! We went with my friend Kristie and her boys & nieces, and then we met my brother Kyle's girlfriend there as well. We really had such a fun night! It was WAY past Jeter & Kamree's bed time (and if you know me well, you know that I am very much into my schedule), however, this was such a fun night, I didn't care one single bit! We stayed until 9:30 and loved every single minute of it....

Jeter was making us laugh SO hard all night. I never knew he was so much into the jumpy house slides and inflatables! He wanted to go on every single slide (even by himself), and loved it. At one point, he even met some little friends at the top, and went down with a mom and her son! It was hilarious. I never knew he was such a little dare devil!!


Kamree wasnt a big fan of the slides. Craig took her down a few times, and then told us she was "done". She loved watching her brother go down though!
And, She liked giving her tickets to the workers....

4 comments:
I am happy to know that the Groove Fest is fun! We were tempted to go but, didn't... maybe next year:)
So fun! I would love to take the kids to something like that. I love that top picture of your cute little family!
Oh, I love that you went to the Groove fest!! What is the Groove fest, haha? Looked like fun! I SO would have been on board with the Groove fest! (okay, if I say Groove fest, one more time...haha!)Oh, I miss you guys so much! And Kam's hair is getting so long! Can't believe how big she's getting!
and p.s. I can't wait to meet Tish!!! I still can't believe I haven't met her yet! She is so darling! And she seems so sweet. Oh, I SO need to come home. We need a trip out so bad. As soon as Lillie's out of school...
and one more thing..You look SO gorgeous in the family picture!! You've totally got your tan on, you look so skinny...you look stunning!
Post a Comment