Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jeter's 1st {Father-Son camp out}

(Well, Kind of. They didnt actually "camp", they just went for the evening.) Last Friday, Craig took Jeter on his first Father/Son camp out with our ward. He WAS so excited to go with his Dad! Craigs brother Gary was in town, so the 3 boys went together. They went for just the evening, and then came home just as it was getting dark. (Maybe next year, they will try the sleepover, but I felt like he's a little too young! Im not ready for that yet :) They had a neat program, sang songs, had a bon fire, and ate s'mores. Craig said Jeter loved it. He was having fun playing with all of the kids, and playing with the rocks and dirt! Jeter's 2 favorite things! Before they left, I made Craig promise me to take some pictures of the boys at the camp out and he delivered!



I LOVE LOVE these 2 boys....



Jeter Bug and Uncle Gary!

*****************************************


While they were gone, Kamree and I had ourselves a little pajama party. We made applesauce cookies for the boys, played with puzzles, played with dress ups, read books, played with dolls, ate cookies, cried a lot because we missed our Buddie Jeter, and watched Cinderella until brother got home.... I loved having that one on one time with her.



Making Cookies....




Impatiently, I mean patiently waiting for our cookies to bake....


Her Finished Product...



Telling Nana all about our night....

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh! How did I get SO behind?!!! I had like 5 posts to catch up on!! Wow! You guys have been busy! Oh, I love all the pictures! And how cute is Kam, with her cute little apron??! Oh, what a fun little girls night you two had! You are such a cute mom. And how fun that Jeter got to be in on the father/son outting this year! Oh I love it girl!