Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun Play date!

The other day we had a fun play date with my friend Brittany and her cute twins. Jeter and Kamree get so EXCITED to play with Bella and Karter!! Brittany got out her little swimming pool and a bunch of fun toys, and the kiddos had a blast playing in the backyard. They all get along so well, and I love talking to Brittany.

Eating Popsicles!






Kamree and Bella had enough of coloring the chalk on the patio, so they decided the window was a perfect place to scribble on :)

3 comments:

Chad and Brittany said...

cute post! That was SO much fun. We have to do it again this week.

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

Cute. I can't believe how big they are. We miss seeing you guys!

Erin Marriott said...

I love Kam's little hat!! How fun for you to have Brittany to share the twin mahem with!! You two are just two peas in a pod!! I love all the pictures! Two sets of twins, oh my. I would love to be there hanging out with you!!!