Monday, June 6, 2011

Little Miss {Kamree}...







While I have a free minute, I wanted to hurry and write down a few things that Kamree has been saying lately. She is SUCH a CHATTER-BOX!!! She pretty much can say any word now (in her Kamree high pitched little voice),. She cracks us up, and we love her to pieces. Here are a few of her recent phrases....

-The other day we were in Target, Craig sneezed, and some random/nice lady said "Bless you" to him. Kamree thought that was the FUNNIEST thing she has ever heard! (Its not like that was the first time she had ever heard or it anything, but for some reason, that hit her funny.) She started laughing really hard and really loud and kept saying "Daddy! Daddy! Bess you! Bess you!" The lady laughed and thought she was so cute. Ever since then, if any of us cough or sneeze, Kamree will come around the corner saying "BESSSSSSS YOU!!"

-We have been teaching the kids to say "sorry" lately, and now that Kamree grasps the concept, she says sorry for EVERYTHING. If she falls and gets hurt, she will say "sorry"..... Too funny.

-We have been working on potty training these past few weeks. Kamree has been telling us every time she has to go "poo-poo". She has been about 7 times now on the potty, but sometimes still doesn't want to go on the potty every time. SO, I made a little 'potty Candy Jar', with skittles, and every time Kam goes on the potty she gets 3 skittles. So the other day, she kept saying "poo-poo, canny (candy)", over and over. So we went into the bathroom, and when I went to take her diaper off she started to cry and told me "no no mommy". So, the fiery little princess, sat on her potty (diaper still on), went poo-poo in her diaper, and wanted her "canny" afterwards! Smart little girl! :) although, she didn't get her "canny", it still made us laugh.

-So lately, Jeter basically has 2 mothers. Me and his sister. Kamree is ALWAYS looking out for him. Its the sweetest thing. If she gets a sippy, a cracker, etc, she instantly will give it to Jeter. Or she will go find him saying "Jeeeeeet, Here!" She feels the need to wash his hands with wipes, wipe his face, wipe his nose, wash his hair in the tub, and when he cries or gets hurt it breaks her heart. I love their little bond. It honestly makes me so happy..

-Kamree's new phrase lately if she is looking for something or someone she says as LOUD as she can "Where are ya?" in a very high pitched voice, pronouncing every "R"...

-Kamree is really into "pretty's" lately...Whether its a new outfit, a fun bow, or dress up's. The other day Craig was getting her dressed for church, and when he put her dress on she said "OH!! I Pretty Daddy!"

Tonight during Family Home Evening, we were singing "Armies of helamen", when we started singing Kamree grabbed Jeters hands and started spinning around and around... These 2 just make us laugh and smile every single day...

4 comments:

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

Oh my heck how cute are they! I can't believe how big they are! The last time I saw them they were pretty new... Now they are saying the cutest things! Julie you are such a cute mom! I am Glad I stalk your blog so I can keep up! Haha

The Swindlehurst's said...

How cute, Kooper and Kamree are going to be quite a couple! We cant wait to hang!! Im counting down the days!!

Jeanette said...

Silly Girl!! She is so cute!! Isn't it crazy how the "mommy" thing is so built into little girls??

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I just love that girl. I still can't get over how big both of these two are getting! Everyday they are doing and saying new things, it's such a fun age. I love these pictures of her!