Jeter and Kamree loved the Tractor hay ride...They both cried when we got off!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
{Pumpkin Patch}
On Saturday we went down with my family to the Staheli Farm pumpkin patch in St George...It is such a FUN FUN place!! Jeter and Kamree were seriously in heaven!! They had a huge corn maze, hay rides, horse rides, fun swings, corn slides, petting zoo, huge play houses and way yummy food... This will definitely be a new October Tradition for our little Family :) In fact I told Craig, I want to take the twins there again before the end of October. We had SUCH a fun day...You could seriously spend hours there! Here is the crew.... :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey girl!!!! Love the pictures!!! When we have little kiddos....how fun would it be to meet at this patch!!!! We went to our Vegas patch today, I'll post pictures soon! I love you!!!!!!
What a fun day! I would love to hit up a pumpkin patch with my whole family! I am looking forward to doing that soon with my little ones though. Super cute pictures!
how fun! your kids are adorable! I love reading posts about all the fun things you do! Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog! I would absolutely LOVE to do pics for your family! It would be so fun to be able to see you guys again!
Oh, what a FUN DAY!!! Wish we were there to spend the entire day at a pumpkin patch with the whole family! Makes me miss all of you guys so much!! And it sounds like it was an amazing pumpkin patch! My kids would've LOVED it! We are doing our pumpkin patch here this weekend, although ours isn't as cool as that one :) Miss you so much!! Love you girl!
That looks so fun, my kids would love that. You are right. Kamree is a lot like her mama:)
I know I already commented on here, lol! But I just miss you guys so much! I love these pictures! Love you girl!
Love the pictures! What a great day it was! The twins were so excited to see everything and do everything! They are at such fun ages, so excited to see new things. Thank you for organizing this day and making it happen!
Post a Comment