The other night Craig was gone at the Priesthood Conference Session, so the twins and I had ourselves a little movie night...All you need is pillows, blankets, sippy cups of ice water, Popcorn and "The little Mermaid" playing, and you have two very HAPPY kiddos!

I told Jeter to "smile" for me and he listened...however he wouldn't smile and "look" at the camera at the same time...Apparently watching Ariel singing "part of your world" was a lot cooler than looking at Mom's boring camera! I dont blame him :)

I just love these 2....

4 comments:
You are officially the funnest mom ever! Okay I should say parents ever! I love when Craig brings one or both kids to work! They are so stinkin cute!!!
That look on Jeter's face is hysterical! You can totally tell he does not want to smile, but is being very obedient! Just precious!
You are such a cute mom! Oh, I love movie nights. And how cute are they in their skeleton jammies??! I love the look on Jeter's face, hilarious! And there is one of Kamree where she looks identicle to you when you were little! So precious!
You are such a fun mom. Maybe next time you ar trying to compete with Ariel, you should wear a seashell bra. Just saying...
Post a Comment