Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{our little crafter}

Lately, Kamree is all about doing "projects"! She loves coloring, putting stickers on pages, making play doh creations, and making jewlery. Every morning she goes to the closet that has all of the arts & crafts bins, and tells me what she wants to do. It is such a crack up. She usually will try and con Jeter into doing projects with her. He usually likes it for about 3 minutes or less and then has had enough, and goes to find his tool set, or trucks... I love seeing the difference between boys and girls. Even at the age of 2, they are SO SO different! Kamree can sit for at least an hour, creating "Jewlery" with beads and pipe cleaner, while Jeter lasted about 40 seconds tops....haha, I love it...
















1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I love it!! My girls love doing beads with pipe cleaners! It's the best, isn't it?? No tears when all the beads fall off on a string :) You are the cutest mom, always doing fun things with your kids! I miss you guys so much!! And I love how Kamree is such a girl and will sit and do crafts, and Jeter bug bails after 2 minutes! Haha! I guess I'd better gear up with Ian, right?? Love you girl!