Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Planting {Flowers}

The other night for Family Home Evening, Craig and I wanted to teach the twins how to plant some flowers...It was alot of fun. We went to the garden nursery to let them each pick out a pot and some flowers. Jeter picked out the bright yellow and white flowers, and Kamree picked out the pink (surpise suprise) and orange flowers. I am loving their age right now, they get so excited for everything, and they really understand learning new things.





Kamree was getting so into it, and loved each step of planting. She even suprised us and dug right into the soil to put into her pot... (She usually cant stand to get dirty:)







After a while, Jeter had enough of the flowers, and wanted to throw rocks and dirt instead :)





Their finished product....

It was so cute, my parents came over later on that night, and right when they walked in the door, Jeter & Kamree couldnt wait to show them their "fowers".... They get excited to water their flowers every day...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a great idea for FHE! Your kids looked adorable helping out. Steve & my girls did that for me for Mother's day, which I absolutely loved! Make sure you have your little helpers help you water every day. :) So fun!

Erin Marriott said...

What a fun night!!! I love all the pictures, and they are so cute helping their daddy. I can't believe how big they both look to me! Jeter looks like he's ready for preschool! He is getting really tall! I love his shorts and his hat. Mom told me he doesn't even like to take it off, what a cutie pie! And Kam, getting down and getting dirty! She is so cute. Love FHE!

The Swindlehurst's said...

I love the {flowers} and all but I really would like a new post. Just because your a total single Mom these days with a busy hubby doesnt mean you need to neglect your blog. K bye. PS Happy Birthday Month to us:)