Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers Day....

I just wanted to do a little post on mother's day. I love Mother's Day :) Not just because I get pampered all day by Craig, but because we get to reflect on our own mothers and mother-in-laws. I honestly can say that Craig and I have the most AMAZING mothers. They are both incredible women, who I look up to so much. I have learned so much from both of them. I love being a mother. It has definitely been a learning process, and I continue to learn things every single day. Motherhood is best gift I have ever had. I know I have said it before, but I honestly don't know what I would do with out my children! They are my whole world, and put a smile on my face every single day. Even when they are being the biggest little stinkers, and being partners in crime, they still make me laugh and smile. My mothers day started out with breakfast in bed by Craig and the kids. They made me sweedish pancakes, which is my all time favorite breakfast in the world. Craig was so sweet and let me sleep in all morning... He got me some beautiful flowers, the sweetest card (that made me cry), a new purse, and a cookbook that Ive been wanting. He is the sweetest husband. I always get excited for church on Mothers day. I love hearing the talks and lessons given. I am so grateful for our wonderful mothers, and for the opportunity I have to be a Mother. Its the best thing in the world.... Happy Mothers day...

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

I loved this post, you really are an amazing mom. You are so patient and amazing with these twins. And yes, we do have the most wonderful mom in the world!! Love you girl!