I just had to hurry and post these pictures of Kamree. She is soooo girly!! She is in love with baby dolls, dress ups, and baking with mom :) She's a feisty little thing, but such a sweetheart all at the same time... We love her so much...
Once in a while she even convinces Jeter to play dolls with her :)
Julie she is seriously so adorable! Reading your posts about her really reminds me of Gracie. Super girly with super attitude and sassyness! So fun! I love all the pics, you show so well how much you love being a Mom with your blog posts. Oh and I am so with you on the trampoline! Kids love them and I think 2 yrs old is perfect! If our yard was big enough I would have gotten the full sized one but for our tiny little square of dirt this one does us fine. Ours is 5 ft but they also have them in 8 ft and then of course the bigger ones. Your kids would love it!!
Oh, I just love this girl!! I wish I could come play dolls on the floor with her. I miss Kam and Jeter so much!! I love these pictures of her! And I love the picture of Jeter in his Yankees hat!! Love you girl.
We are the Andersens! Craig and I met through my cousin a few years ago..I have to admit fell in Love with him on our first date. He is the most amazing guy, and I am so lucky to be able to spend forever with him. We were married in the Manti temple on August 9th 2008. One year later, On August 13th 2009, we were double blessed with our twins, Jeter and Kamree. I Love being a mother to my adorable babies. They are our little miracles and have brought so much joy into our lives. Its definetly double the work, but definetly double the joy and double the fun! I mainly have this blog for me :) Its our family scrapbook and family journal...
2 comments:
Julie she is seriously so adorable! Reading your posts about her really reminds me of Gracie. Super girly with super attitude and sassyness! So fun! I love all the pics, you show so well how much you love being a Mom with your blog posts.
Oh and I am so with you on the trampoline! Kids love them and I think 2 yrs old is perfect! If our yard was big enough I would have gotten the full sized one but for our tiny little square of dirt this one does us fine. Ours is 5 ft but they also have them in 8 ft and then of course the bigger ones. Your kids would love it!!
Oh, I just love this girl!! I wish I could come play dolls on the floor with her. I miss Kam and Jeter so much!! I love these pictures of her! And I love the picture of Jeter in his Yankees hat!! Love you girl.
Post a Comment