Thursday, November 4, 2010
Jeters {First} Haircut..
The other night Craig gave Jeter his first hair cut... and oh my goodness can you say instant tears?? We practiced the Clippers in the air so Jeter could 'hear' what it sounds like. Then we even let him hold them so he can know it wasnt something "scary". Nothing helped.. I was so glad by the time the hair cut was over! Kamree even started to cry because Jeter was so upset! Craig did a great job and was so patient... I think Kamree was a little left out. She kept touching her hair all night. But I cant bring myself to cut her hair yet. (Nor does it need to be cut). I LOVE LOVE her little curls!! So I went and got her little brush out and brushed her hair so she felt included in the hair night :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Lookin good Jeter!!! The picture of him looking at the hair on the tray is PRICELESS!!! Love you girl!
I think he was sad because he knew that Craig is NOT let me repeat IS NOT the stylist in the family! That would be the one and only Kristie Swindlehurst!! He totally knows and I know he just wanted me to do it! Sorry Craig!
Oh my! His cute little face in that first picture just cracked me up! he is so traumatized! SO cute! Joe tries to do the hair cuts for Payten too but it doesn't usually go so well so i'm impressed! nice skills Craig!
My favorite is him looking at his hair!! And how cute is little Kamree worried about her brother. They are so cute! It was so fun to see them the other day!
Very Nice! Jorgans sister monica took them up @ sundance
Well golly gee, Craig. Now that I know you're that good at cutting hair...can I get in line??? Jeter's a handsome little guy!!! Love, Chase & Dee!
Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE his new "do"!! And his face is hilarious! He looked so scared! Craig did a really good job, you guys will have to show me how to cut little boy's hair. Love the pictures! Love you girl!
So handsome! I love the way he cheeses for pictures...dax refuses to smile!
Post a Comment