Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

We have had such a fun Halloween weekend.. The twins were hilarious with their costumes. Jeter LOVED his costume. Everytime we would put his little dinosaur costume on him he would start to giggle and walk all over the place. When we would take it off of him, he would give it "loves" before I put it away! Kamree was such a precious little lady bug! And surprisingly she left her antennas and wings on! They had so much fun giggling and laughing at each others costumes...They are at such a fun age because they know their costumes were fun and silly... I just love these 2 so much.
















**Iron Springs Carnival**
On Friday night, Craig and I and the twins went to a fun fun carnival with Kristie and Kooper. We were only planning on staying about an hour but all three kids were having so much fun we ended up staying almost until the end. They had it decorated and set up so so cute. Each classroom had games and fun things to do. They had a fun dance station (the monster mash), and had tons of fun booths with food, treats, prizes and drawings. Craig won 4 rounds of golf at the Falcon Ridge golf course in Mesquite!! I was so excited for him because he LOVES to golf, and he deserves to have a fun day golfing :) We decided that this cute little carnival is our new fam tradition.. Iron Springs is the elementary the twins will be going to (i know not for 5 more years), but it will be nice because they will be comfortable with the school :)

Jeter and Kamree were making us laugh so hard that night. They were walking all over acting like they owned the place! I am loving this fun age. They kept going up to the other kids in their costumes and wanting to look at their candy, costumes, and prizes. They had fun playing all the games. We did the cake walk, the fishing game, the ring toss, and the monster mash.








Kamree took the fishing game very "serious". She won 2 smarty candies, which she carried around ALL NIGHT. she wouldn't even let me hold them for her while she ate her pizza! Those were {her} prizes! :)


Kooper was a cute little pirate!! Our kids had a blast with him...




Kristie gave Jeter an Oreo cookie (before dinner i might add) and this was the outcome.... Thanks Kristie! :)



**Trunk or Treat**
On Saturday we went to our ward Trunk or treat. It was so much fun. I love our ward members. Jeter and Kamree had their first sucker, and oh my were they in heaven...







Eating treats from our sweet neighbors...



This is what happens when at the end of the night, you want just {one more} picture in their cute halloween costumes and you have one "over it" little dinosaur..... haha

8 comments:

Steph and Hunter said...

They look adorable! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I was secretly hoping the gorilla costume would show up again this year but no such luck:)

Sarah Bogh said...

Hey So cute!! Gracie had that exact same costume when she was 1 too!! I love it! Dont you just love how kids get into Halloween and make it so much more fun than it ever was before!?! I love Halloween now and didn't really care too much about it before. Your kids are so adorable!
Maybe one of your Mesquite trips will have to end up down here after the golfing!

Crescent said...

Oh you are so on top of this blogging thing lately! You are totally putting me to shame! Why do I suck so bad? I promise I will do better! Jeter and Kamree are so dang cute! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh!!!! I LOVE these costumes!! They seriously look so stink'n cute!!!! This is what makes me so sad about living so far away....seeing these two cutie pies! I love how they both thought they were so special in their outfits! Sounds like you guys had a fun night!!! Love all the pictures, love you girl!!

Erin Marriott said...

p.s. How funny that Jeter had to give his dinosaur costume 'loves' when you took it off him, lol!! He is so sweet.

Natster said...

So Cute! Love these little ones. Hey I totally want to be included when you make your blog private. My email is NatalieEngleman {at} gmail dot com

Would you mind deleted this comment once you get the email? Thanks!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

They look so cute I can't get over them!!! Lets get together soon serious i LOVE visiting with YOU!

Kenzie said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you at the carnival! Your kids are sooo cute! I can't wait until they come to my school!