Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The things that make us smile.

So a few mornings ago I had just gotten the twins out of their bath, and as I was drying them off and putting their diapers on, the oven timer was going off, so I hurried and put them both in Jeters crib while I went to take the bread out of the oven. I could hear them giggling and laughing in there but when I went back in they would stop. I wanted to know what they were laughing at so I set up my video camera, left the room, and this is what they were doing.... I just love these two. They are best friends and get along so well. I love it. I love having twins. oh and dont mind that Jeters frame is crooked. he kept touching them, But now his crib is lowered even more so he cant :)

17 comments:

Brittany said...

They are so cute! Jaylee watched it with me and she thought they were pretty funny too.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

OMG they are TOO cute I LOVE those little giggles ;) Jeter's hair cut looks SO cute BTW!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Too cute! I know it's hard work, but man that is so cute they they will always have a little playmate! Most kids would have just screamed if their mom stuck them in their crib and walked out. They both have the cutest giggles!

April and Paul Monroe said...

Haha oh my heck Paul and I just watched that like 3 times. How fun!

Sarah Bogh said...

SO CUTE!! I love that you set up the video camera how genius is that! They are adorable! I love when kids can have fun together and laugh like that!
Oh and ummm...baking bread in the morning! Look at you! very impressive!

Chad and Brittany said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love their laughs. Thanks for sharing. My favorite thing is listening to my babies play together. I love it. Good thinking on setting up the video camera. I'll have to do that.

Jeanette said...

I love their little giggles!! They are so funny! I love that you set up your little spy camera too! ;)

Shanell said...

That is the cutest thing!! It makes me so excited....we are expecting twins in June!

Mandi Brown said...

ok so that is one of the most adorable things I have ever seen,,,,i seriously cried...I called my mom immediately though I woke her up she can't wait to see it.....oh my goodness PRICELESS

Kenzie said...

Oh my heck I was cracking up! HILARIOUS!

The York's said...

So Cute!!! They are at such a fun age!! How fun to have your best friend with you twenty four seven.

Crescent said...

K this is the cutest thing ever!! What a precious moment! Oh I just love these two little things, wish I could see them more!

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh, this seriously cracked me up. I love watching your kiddos in the back at church. So, so sweet!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh!!! Lillie and I are sitting here laughing and we had to keep watching it over and over! They are SO SO SO cute girl! I can't wait to see them at Christmas! Just about 5 weeks left! :)

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

Julie it finally let me watch it and I was dying. That is the stinking cutest thing I've ever seen. Those of us that are twins are so cool. Go TWINS! :)

Anonymous said...

That is SO adorable! What cuties they are! How fun to have a friend all day every day you can laugh with!

Sara said...

that just made me smile. How cut! How fun to have twins!