Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkins!!



On saturday we took the twins to the Paragonah Pumpkin Patch.. they LOVED it! Right when we got out of the car, Kamree saw all the pumpkins and kept saying "wooow". It was a fun little family outing. We let them each pick a little pumpkin. Of course they had to hold them on the way home. Jeter dropped his on the floor, and oh my can you say tears??? They loved their pumpkins, almost a little too much :) This is definetely a new Andersen Family Tradition...






9 comments:

Crescent said...

I love these pictures!! The fall is so much fun. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Those little kiddos are so dang cute!

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

I love the pumpkin patch I was so sad we couldn't go to it this year!

Sarah Bogh said...

Oh my gosh they are getting so big! They look so grown up in these pictures. I love going to the pumpkin patch, I missed it this year and am sad about that. such cute pictures! I love that they held the pumpkins all the way home too!

jessie said...

Jeter has your brother Cody"eyes! the are getting so big! they are so adorable!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Girl you're kids are soo cute in their fall attire and pumpkins :-) I'm calling you tomorrow after school!

The Allen Family said...

How fun!! I bet Andlie would love this! Where is it? And how long is it "open"? Tell me more! :)

kris white said...

Hey lagirl I thought I would shock your socks off and leave a message. I figured out this whole add a friend thing. I love, love these falls pictures...they just get my heart! Love you all!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I just love these two babies!! Girl, they are seriously the cutest little twins I have ever seen!! I love these pictures with them picking out pumpkins!!! I love this time of year!! Oh I miss them so much!!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, and I love Jeter's little beanie by the way!! Love you!