Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{Valentines Day 2012}



So we love Valentines Day around here. Our morning started out with a traditional 'heart shaped' pancake breakfast, with yogurt and our favorite fruit and juice. Later that morning the kids and I did some fun "Valentine crafts" for Daddy, and then we met up with him for lunch. When we got home the kids and I made cookies to take to family and our neighbors. I love my 2 little helpers! They want to help with EVERYTHING :) Craig and I have a tradition of going on our 'Valentines Date' the weekend before Valentines and then the night of Valentines we like to stay home and cook a fun dinner as a family, followed by a movie, treats and popcorn. It was a fun day!












This is what happens when Mom REALLY wants to do a fun photo shoot....We Get lots of funny faces, cheese smiles, smiles with our eyes closed in almost every picture! but the funny thing is I wouldnt have it any other way!! Is it bad that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jeter's cheese smile! Its SO him!













4 comments:

Nana said...

You are such a cute energetic mom! I love the cheese smiles.......

The Robinson's said...

You are such a cute mom! V day is one of my favs:) Fun pics.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, I love it!! These two are so precious. I love their excited faces, they are so happy to make cookies with you!! Oh, I love them so much. You are the cutest mom!!

Erin Marriott said...

ps--how cute are those v-day buckets you did for them?? Love it!!