Thursday, April 12, 2012

General Conference Weekend...

For General Conference a few weekends ago, we went up to Gunnison to spend the weekend with Craigs Family. We had such a fun time. Craigs sister Karalee, had her baby boy, so we were so excited to meet him!! We had such a nice time just relaxing & being together. I LOVE General Conference weekend. I get so excited to be able to listen to our prophet and leaders of the church. I loved all of the talks that were given... Here are a few pictures from our trip....

Jeter and Kamree LOVE their cousins!! They play so well together. It's so cute.

Coloring Easter Eggs with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Karalee!



Easter Egg Hunt with Cousins! Grandma Jeanette did the cutest easter egg hunt for the kids. Lots and Lots of fun prizes! The twins were in heaven!!




We got to meet our new cousin baby Jackson. Jeter and Kamree were so cute and soft with him! He is such a cute and sweet baby...


Helping Grandma in the Yard..


We went and visited Grandma Gertie....We love her!


1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Conference weekend! How nice to spend it with the Andersens. Wish we could have conference with each other and have homemade waffles and stay in jammies all day together. One of these days, right?? Oh, I miss you girl. We are so excited for you guys to come!!!