Friday, January 6, 2012

{Tuacahn}

The week before Christmas, my family always goes down to St. George to Tuacahn to see the Live Nativity. I love this tradition. It was so fun going with my parents, my sister and her family, and all my brothers and their wives. I love seeing the Live Nativity. Of course we had to stop and see Santa. Jeter and Kamree actually really like Santa. This was their 3rd time sitting on his lap with in 2 weeks, so they pretty much were pro's with the whole Santa thing. Except, for Kamree was a bit disappointed by this particular Santa Clause, (and by disappointed, I do mean tears and all), because she was under the impression that Santa would give her another "Bobby" (Barbie). Because the last Santa she saw (2 nights before), gave her a Tangled Barbie, so why wouldn't this Santa do the same?? It was pretty funny. When he gave her a little Candy Cain she took one look at it, and raised her little hand and said "where my Bobby?" We all laughed. She was really sad. But, after some cheering up from Nana, she was OK :)




2 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, this makes me want to go back and do it all over again!! What a fun night!! I love it. That was a great nativity, wasn't it??

Erin Marriott said...

oh and p.s. I LOVE the pictures of your cute family with Santa!! Jeter and Kamree look so adorable! And you look gorgeous in the family picture!