His Birthday "Itinerary"




It was so fun having my sister and her family there. I had typed up "35 things" I love about Craig. I tried to read them to him that night, and of course couldn't even get through the first 5 things! I'm such a bawl baby! :)
**********************************************
35 things I absolutely LOVE about you…
1. You are the most generous and kindest person I know
2. I love how personable you are with everyone, you have the cutest personality
3. I love how good you are to me, I LOVE our marriage, and our relationship. You are my BEST friend.
4. I love how quick and witty you are.
5. I love your love for the Gospel. And how you will never miss a Sunday at church
6. I am so thankful you honor your priesthood, and that you are able to give me or the kids a priesthood blessing whenever we need one
7. I love how you are ALWAYS so willing to help me with anything I need
8. I love love love watching you as a Dad. It’s the cutest thing in the world, and captures my heart every single day.
9. I love to hear you laugh. I love seeing you happy.
10. I love how you know way more about my cricket than I do
11. I love how you are always so willing to help me decorate the house, even though I know you get over of it J
12. I love how you love my shows
13. I love our cuddle time & pillow talk in bed every night
14. I love going to the temple with you. And I love our date nights.
15. I love the little surprises you do for me. Like when you rearranged our entire bedroom (the way I had been wanting it) , and everything cleaned and hung before I got home.
16. I love how when I “mention” I want something done (i.e.: shelves for my bins), you jump on it right away
17. I love how handy you are around the house. I think it’s so HOT
18. I love when you come in the bathroom and talk to me while I soak in the tub
19. I love how sweet you are with both of our amazing families
20. I love how you are such a hard worker
21. I love how you completely re-did the Christmas lights outside, because of your crazy wife not wanting a little extension cord to show :)
22. I love how you always help me in the kitchen or around the house
23. I love how you help me keep the house organized, and you know exactly what toy goes in each bin!
24. I have loved watching you be a Daddy. From day one, you have been SO SO SO amazing.
25. This may sound weird, but I really love taking care of you when you are sick.
26. I love our little family routines we have
27. I love how you are always making me laugh
28. I love how athletic you are
29. I love to go on vacations with you. You are so fun
30. I love how you always get my door
31. I love the way you make me feel.
32. I love how hard you work with your job
33. I love how you humor me with all of my picture taking
34. I love that I am married to my best friend
35. I love that we are sealed together in the temple, and that we will be together forever
I love you!! Happy Birthday!!!
1. You are the most generous and kindest person I know
2. I love how personable you are with everyone, you have the cutest personality
3. I love how good you are to me, I LOVE our marriage, and our relationship. You are my BEST friend.
4. I love how quick and witty you are.
5. I love your love for the Gospel. And how you will never miss a Sunday at church
6. I am so thankful you honor your priesthood, and that you are able to give me or the kids a priesthood blessing whenever we need one
7. I love how you are ALWAYS so willing to help me with anything I need
8. I love love love watching you as a Dad. It’s the cutest thing in the world, and captures my heart every single day.
9. I love to hear you laugh. I love seeing you happy.
10. I love how you know way more about my cricket than I do
11. I love how you are always so willing to help me decorate the house, even though I know you get over of it J
12. I love how you love my shows
13. I love our cuddle time & pillow talk in bed every night
14. I love going to the temple with you. And I love our date nights.
15. I love the little surprises you do for me. Like when you rearranged our entire bedroom (the way I had been wanting it) , and everything cleaned and hung before I got home.
16. I love how when I “mention” I want something done (i.e.: shelves for my bins), you jump on it right away
17. I love how handy you are around the house. I think it’s so HOT
18. I love when you come in the bathroom and talk to me while I soak in the tub
19. I love how sweet you are with both of our amazing families
20. I love how you are such a hard worker
21. I love how you completely re-did the Christmas lights outside, because of your crazy wife not wanting a little extension cord to show :)
22. I love how you always help me in the kitchen or around the house
23. I love how you help me keep the house organized, and you know exactly what toy goes in each bin!
24. I have loved watching you be a Daddy. From day one, you have been SO SO SO amazing.
25. This may sound weird, but I really love taking care of you when you are sick.
26. I love our little family routines we have
27. I love how you are always making me laugh
28. I love how athletic you are
29. I love to go on vacations with you. You are so fun
30. I love how you always get my door
31. I love the way you make me feel.
32. I love how hard you work with your job
33. I love how you humor me with all of my picture taking
34. I love that I am married to my best friend
35. I love that we are sealed together in the temple, and that we will be together forever
I love you!! Happy Birthday!!!




3 comments:
You are such a darling wife and mother! I love all your creativity! You have got to post about the potty training.... they are really doing great! Love you
Oh, I loved this post. This was so sweet of you, and you really made his day so special! You and Craig are so cute, and I loved being able to help celebrate his birthday!
Oh I love it, but I dont love that I wasnt in the birthday picture...just because I was fashionably late doesnt mean you need to exclude me from all the pictures! Oh and on June 23rd Im expecting 31 things you love about me, or wait...is it 32? CRAP!! Im getting old!!
Post a Comment