
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
{It's beginnging to look a lot like Christmas}
And we are all ready for it!! We have two very excited kiddos! They are at such a fun age right now and are really starting to understand. They were fun little helpers while we decorated the house while listening to our favorite Christmas songs. Jeter has taken it upon himself to turn on the Christmas Tree lights every morning. He always say "Weady, Weady?" (Ready, Ready?) And he wont turn them on until we say "okay ready". It makes me laugh. I have loved getting out all of our Christmas books and movies. Every time we go to the store, we always have to take a little detour to go look at the "Fishies" in the fish tanks, go get a cookie at the bakery, and now we have to go find Santa. (AKA the Blow up balloon Santa's and Snowmen in the back of the store). These two are hilarious. I love this time of year...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Love your kiddos!!! They are so fun when they come to work! Love your house and your decor!!!! You have such a cute family!
You have the cutest house! I love seeing how you decorate--it's inspiring! And those little kiddos of yours are just adorable! Such a fun time of year!
Oh my gosh!! How cute are Jeter and Kamree, that first pic is my fave! I love it.
So cute .I love all of your decorations and your kids are adorable. This week flew by so fast so lets for sure plan on next week to get together.
Your house looks so cute! It's so fun to decorate for Christmas!
Are you guys going to Derek's wedding next weekend? It would be so fun to see you guys!
Oh I love it!! I love your house, and the way you decorate! Good job girl!! And Jeter and Kam crack me up with their nativity. That's exactly what my kids have been doing lately, and I found a la la loopsie doll in the stable, haha :) We can't wait to see you guys at christmas!!! I love all the christmas decor!!! Love you!!
Love your house girl!!
It looks gorgeous! But who could expect anything less from you? When I was little, I loved playing with the Nativity. My kids have a Nativity Block set that they get to rearrange. And who knows, maybe Baby Jesus would have been more comfy in a palm tree:)
Post a Comment