A few weekends ago, I went to the 'What Women Want' Expo, with my mother-in-law, all my sisters-in-law. and my niece. We had SUCH a fun fun weekend!! I definitely want to make it an annual event. We went to the Expo, of course went shopping, ate way too much, laughed a lot, and had such a fun time. I absolutely loved listening to all of the speakers, and all of the amazing music. Hillary Weeks was my favorite. She is so so talented. I love listening to talks about motherhood, the gospel, and anything up lifting. When I came home from our fun weekend I just had to share everything I learned with Craig. I may or may not have read him some of my notes :) He humored me, and acted like he was completly interested. I came home feeling so "fresh" and rejuvenated. Such a fun weekend!!!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
{Girls Weekend}
A few weekends ago, I went to the 'What Women Want' Expo, with my mother-in-law, all my sisters-in-law. and my niece. We had SUCH a fun fun weekend!! I definitely want to make it an annual event. We went to the Expo, of course went shopping, ate way too much, laughed a lot, and had such a fun time. I absolutely loved listening to all of the speakers, and all of the amazing music. Hillary Weeks was my favorite. She is so so talented. I love listening to talks about motherhood, the gospel, and anything up lifting. When I came home from our fun weekend I just had to share everything I learned with Craig. I may or may not have read him some of my notes :) He humored me, and acted like he was completly interested. I came home feeling so "fresh" and rejuvenated. Such a fun weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh, I want a girls weekend! Maybe we can squeeze that in when we come?? :) That sounds like a fun weekend you had. And those talks sound amazing, I told Dan about the 'eyes' opening thing, and you in Target, etc. I totally need to work on being more 'aware' of what's around me, and I want to hear more about these talks you got to listen to! Mom and I will sit down with you and take notes :) hee hee
Post a Comment