The other day, we were busy cleaning and putting away our costco stuff, when I heard my favorite little sounds coming from the family room. {Jeter and Kamree laughing hysterically.} Craig was helping me put the wipes/diapers away in their closet, and decided to give the kids little rides in the empty boxes before he took them to the trash. They were laughing so hard. He went and got a rope from the garage, and made a little duo 'contraption' so he could pull them both all around the house at the same time. It made me smile (and laugh), and made me stop my "busy-ness" and just enjoy these simple little moments. Oh I LOVE these two. Actually I love these three.....


I know I have said it before, but I cant help but say it again....Craig honestly is the BEST Dad. He is SO cute and SO sweet with Jeter and Kamree. He is always playing with them and doing the cutest things with them. Here are a few videos i hurried and took. It doesnt even do the "car ride" justice, but here is just a glimpse of the little moments that I absolutely LOVE....
5 comments:
MOments like this are seriously the best! So cute. And how cute is little Kamree in her dance leotard? To die for! Seriously. Yes, we def need to get caught up! Miss you.
Oh I LOVED this post! Craig has so much energy for these two, and is such a great dad! I miss you guys so much!! I love their laugh in this video! It really is those simple moments that make them smile the most!
You have a GREAT family! We should hang out more! :)
So adorable! Two boxes, two happy twins, one energetic and amazing Daddy is the making of the
best memories! Love you all!
Those are the tiny little paychecks that we get as moms that make it all worth it.
Post a Comment