
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
{Dance}
A few weeks ago Kamree and I started a "Mommy & Me" dance class together. It's one morning a week, and we absolutely love it! It's so fun to have that one on one time with her. The class is darling. The instructors teach some really cute dances and have the cutest props. Its funny to see how Kam gets a little 'timid' when her 'partner in crime' and best buddy is not with her! That first day of dance, she didnt quite know what to do with out her brother. In fact, we had quite the emotional breakdown as we left the house that morning, and she had to say goodbye to Jeter. All through out the class she would say "mommy, Jeet at home?" I love the special bond that twins have. Its the best! Craig has it worked out, so he is able to spend that hour with Jeter while Kamree and I are at dance. Craig is really cute to plan something fun with Jeter such as 4-wheeling, playing basketball, etc. I love it.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
She is such a doll!!! She's going great!!
UM and where is a picture of you in your ballerina outfit?
That is so fun! She is getting so big!!
hahah how cute is she in that little dance outfit! I love that she loves her little side kick too! what will you ever do when they get married! haha
Oh, I love it!! Kamree looks so cute in her ballet outfit! She is so sweet. I'm glad you found a fun dance class, and so cute you get to do it too!
That is so sweet. I love that you allow them to be individual twins!
Post a Comment