Monday, April 4, 2011

Couples {Retreat}

Last thursday night Craig and I went on a little over nighter with our good friends Weston and Kristie. Kristie is due next month with another little boy, so we wanted to get one last little trip in before he comes! We always have so much fun with them. When the 4 of us get together we pretty much laugh the ENTIRE time. (Not joking!!!:) We stayed at their Condo in St. George, went to the temple, ate at Samurai 21, went shopping, ate way too much food, shopped some more, slept in, the girls got pedicures, the guys went golfing, lounged, and laughed so hard until our stomachs hurt! It was so fun... I wish I would have gotten way more pictures but oh well :)







My parents were SO sweet to watch the twins for the night. Jeter and Kamree love when their Nana and Papa come to stay with them!!

1 comment:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh how fun!! So glad you were able to have a break and to hang out with Kristie and Wes...oh Dan and I are SO jealous! Your little retreat at the condo was just not complete without us, haha! What a fun weekend for you guys! Miss you girl.