Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kamree's {new} hair-do

Kamree finally has enough hair to do pig tails! Yay!! She loves to get her hair done, because we do it in my bathroom (she loves my bathroom), and she gets to rummage through my make-up bag, play with my brushes, try on my jewlery, look at my perfume, and pretty much anything else she wants just so she will hold still for me! I just love my little girl....





Best Buds.....






This picture makes me laugh. The UPS guy had just came delivering some packages, so naturally we have to run to the window, stand on our table, wave good bye to him, and watch him drive away until we cant see him anymore.....

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Julie! It was so fun to see you last week. I told Erin that when I was talking to you, it was like I was talking to her--you two are so much alike! Glad you guys made it back home safely.

Talia said...

So cute! Aren't girls fun?

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

I love those little ones. It is always so fun to hear about them. I miss them. We want to get together with you guys sometime soon. We miss you all.

Jeanette said...

Yay for pig tails!! She is so stinkin cute!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh she looks like such a big girl!! I love her little pig tails! Oh, I miss you guys so much. And Jeter's cute little face in the picture with the two of them! I love my niece and nephew!!! Love you girl!