Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Nursery....


Craig and I finished the nursery a few months ago and we just did the finishing touches this week. Its been so fun to do... Thanks to my cute cousin that does vinyl lettering! We are all ready for these little kiddos to come!! We are so excited... Craig has been SO CUTE with everything.. He is going to be the best little dad. I have just a few more weeks to go!







26 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

oh wow! you guys are awesome! it all looks so very cute! i can't believe they are almost here. hopefully your last few weeks go smoothly. we are excited for you guys!!

Andrea said...

I LOVE it! Thats so cute!! I want to see your belly... I love twin tummies... so dont be shy! Right before you pop them out take a pic of your tummy! :)
I need you to tell me how your got your pics on the header template for your blog. Do ya mind? I'm having a hard time. I finally got a cute header... but I dont know how to put a photo on it. :)
I'm excited to see what your little ones will look like!! Do you have an induction date?

Jason & Karen said...

Juju it turned out so cute. I love it. I am so excited for you two!! Cant wait to meet them!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

Their nursery is soooooo cute! I love all of the decorations! Where did you get them? The stencils are so cute too. Their names are darling:) I can't wait to see more pics! I'm glad your doing good!!

Braden and Jodee said...

That might be the cutest nursery I've ever seen! I've even had people that found your blog via my blog tell me how cute it is! Great job :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I hope everything is going well!

Crescent said...

I was so excited to finally see these pictures!! I love the nursery, it looks so cute! And love the names too...can't wait to meet little Jeter and Kamree!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Oh girl those little babies are just gonna love their new room! It looks so good! Now we just have to wait to use it!! Good luck

Mandi Brown said...

are you for real.............those is the most adorable thing I have ever seen......man I want to die and come back as Jeter......love and miss you guys

Erin Marriott said...

OH MY GOSH girl!!!! That really is so adorable, and the vinyl lettering turned out so cute. I can't wait to see it in person in a FEW WEEKS!!! Aaaghh! I'm trying to refrain myself from packing already :) You really did an amazing job with the nursery...Lillie is going to be so excited when she sees it! Love you!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Julie I LOVE ur nursery!! How freaking cute! I'm so excited for you guys your going to be such cute parents:)

The Funderburks said...

I am so glad you posted this because I have been dying to see it! VERY CUTE! Good job! We do need to get together again soon before those babies arrive.

Brittany said...

It looks like it's straight out of a magazine! You guys did such a great job! I'm so excited for you. We need to get together for dinner or something before these kids of ours come and we don't have time for anything! I think that Craig and James would like each other. I'll text ya and we'll plan something fun.

Megan said...

It looks so cute! I love how you were able to make it a boy and girl nursery! you did such a darling job! Your names are so cute! I can't believe you are having twins.

Lacey said...

I love that part! It's so much fun getting all goodies! I still can't believe you're having twins!!

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Countdown is here!!! I'm supper excited for you guys and you did great on the nursery!! Can't wait to hang out again!!

Shanell said...

You guys did such a cute job!! I love the names you pick too. Good luck with everything.

The York's said...

Wow I can't believe your almost done:) Super cute room and names! Good luck!

{ Tye's } said...

Love love love it!!!!!!! So so cute! You did an incredible job. I can't wait to meet these little angels!!

Anonymous said...

cutest nursery ever!!! i'm so excited for you guys!

andrea said...

cute nursery! love the colors, I also like the names! good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

It looks great! I wish I had that kind of decorating sense haha. Your little ones are so lucky to have such a creative mom!

Bobette said...

Great job with the nursery Julie! It's darling! We can't wait to see the little ones soon. Hope you're hangin in there.

The Robinson's said...

Julie I don't think your nursery could get any cuter! Way to go:)

April and Paul Monroe said...

so so so cute!!

jessie said...

Absolutely Adorable! So excited for you! I sent you a new invite, i think I had your email wrong :o( sorry! Good Luck with Everything!

Brendon and Necia said...

Julie...you are amazing! It is so cute!! I can't wait to come over and see it in real life now! You need to call me whenever I can help with something ok!