Wednesday, April 29, 2009

cALiFoRnIa!!!

We all Went to San Diego a few weeks ago when Erin and the girls were here. We Seriously had so much fun!! I love to hang out with my family!! We went to Sea World, Sea Port Village, the Padres baseball game, the beach, and got to see my cute little grandma and all my cousins.. It was so fun to be with the fam!! As most of you know, Im not suppose to travel after May 29th (not even to St. George), so we have been trying to cram our vacation time in!! My summer will be pretty interesting not being able to leave Cedar til the babies come in August... But i just have to keep reminding myself I get two babies out of this pregnancy!!!


Sea Port Village... Our favorite picnic spot!!


My Big Belly... These babies are so wild in there.. Everyone is always feeling my belly because there is so much movement!! Between both of them, someone is bound to be kicking every minute! Im so in love with both of them already :)


Shamu!!




Craig and Lillie... She LOVES him... They are cute buddies


Erin, my Grandma and my mom :)


Lillie and Alli... they were so much fun!


Kyle, my mom, Cody and my Dad


My Favorite are the dolphins! I can watch them all day..




Erin and Lillie on a ride at Captain Kids Land





Padres Vs. Dodgers


My favorite little girl in the World....



Go Padres!!

4 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

Oh how fun! We are hopefully going to take our kids to Sea World this summer, i'm SO excited! It looks like you had so much fun! and you look WAY cute! i love your shorter hair! Gracie saw the pic of Craig on here and was excited to see "her friend!" You guys will be awesome parents. I'm excited for you!

p.s. do you want a car seat? we aren't using payten's anymore and it is in really good condition. i know you probably want brand new, (i did with my first) but i thought i would let you know its available if you want to use it. just let me know and you can have it.

jessie said...

Yay! an update! so Erin has 2? and your going to catch uo to her in one shot! thats awesome! you look so good!

Erin Marriott said...

That honestly was so much fun. I miss our trip already!! Lillie is still talking about riding on "Uncle Treg's" shoulders! You guys were so great to help me out with my kids! Love you girl...

jessie said...

julie, Hey I am just wondering how things are going? I have something for you and am wondering what will be the best way to get it to you I know your probably very busy! Hope everything is going good! take care! Let me know if you can!Blog:allabouttheadams.blogspot.com email:woosah21@yahoo.com phone:435.559.3345