Kamree-
-Loves everything and anything pink and princess
-She is such a girly girl, and loves to dress herself. She tells me all the time what things "match" and what doesnt.
-She is our little fire ball, but so sweet and tender all at the same time
-She is definitely a Daddy's Girl
-She loves candy and carbs. She would eat candy and treats all day if we would let her!
-She is SO excited to start dance next week
-She loves to color
-She is really into Barbies these days, and tries to get Jeter to play with her....
-She loves loves loves princesses. She can tell you any princess and what they sing.
-Kamree is really into saying prayers "all by herself" lately
-She loves to help me clean and bake
-Her favorite song is "I am a child of God"
-She loves to sing in the car...
-She loves being read to, and loves having her hair played with
We love you Kamree!!! We can't picture life with out you!!
Jeter-
-Jeter is our easy going little boy
-He loves pirates, cars, trucks, and spider man (which by the way, I don't even let him watch spider man, but he definitely knows who he is, and LOVES him!!)
-He loves watching Mickey mouse club house
-He Loves to Play outside. I don't know what were going to do this winter?!!
-Jeter is my little cuddle bug. Tonight we were sitting on the couch, and he said to me "put your arm around me mom!" he is my sweetie
-He loves meat and cheese
-He loves loves to ride his bike
-He loves to go 4-wheeling, the razor with Papa, and going up to the cabin
-He loves going to Cal Ranch and IFA with his Daddy!
-He has been a big help with our Garden this year
-He loves to be "the man of the house" when Daddy is gone. He gets to call on who gets to say the prayer, tries to get the flies, etc. He also will say "Kam, you have to listen to me, because I the man of the house today". (He takes his job pretty serious when his Dad is gone :)
I am so thankful for you Jeter!!! I love you buddy!!
*****************
I have to thank my sweet talented sister for taking these pictures!!! She is amazing! I have been SO busy this Summer and gone so much I havent had time to schedule their 3 year pictures. While she was here last month, she snapped these pictures one day at the park and I LOVE how they turned out!
However, there is a Funny Story behind it: Actually it wasnt funny at the time, but the day we took these pictures Jeter was so grouchy and SO NOT feelin' getting his picture taken. Erin and I both wanted pictures of our kiddos so we had the whole thing planned... we went to our "perfect" location, I had treats, benches, cute chairs, the whole works, and it totally TOTALLY bombed! Erin's kids did amazing! However, my little Jeter bug cried the whole time, and would not look at the camera for the life of us, and Kamree just wanted her prizes for smiling :) I was so surprised because Jeter is so easy going and happy ALL the time! My sister was so patient and we just kept trying, but I was soon hot and way over it! So we left and went and drove through KFC and took our picnic, much needed diet cokes, 5 kids, and blankets to the park to meet my parents for dinner. Once we got to the park, and we werent in Jeter's face saying "Smile" "Say Cheese", he was the happiest little guy. So, my sweet sister and mom took the twins over to the play ground and this cute tree and took these "impromptu" pictures of the twins, and I am in LOVE with them!!!! I am so thankful they did that for me!! Thank you Erin and Mom!!!! What I would I ever do without the two of you?!!













1 comment:
Lol, I'm still laughing at our 'ambition' to get the kid's pictures done that day!! Kamree gets the award for being so good! Oh, the memories. We miss you guys already!
Post a Comment