Friday, December 23, 2011

*Let it Snow, Let it Snow*

So, even though I'm sometimes not a huge fan of the snow, and I absolutely do not like being cold, there is NOTHING like playing in the snow with your entire family!! Last weekend we had our annual family Christmas party with my Dad's side of the family. So on Saturday morning, before our big party, we all decided to go out tubing and sledding. It was SUCH a fun time. I think all of the adults had more fun then the kids! It was hilarious. Although, my kids LOVED it. They weren't too sure how much they loved going down the big hill (unless it was with Nana or Papa), but they loved being pulled around by Daddy & Uncle Kyle! It was such a fun fun day....



This was Jeter's favorite part of the Day.... I couldn't stop laughing. He was in heaven!


Kamree was very "particular" who she would go down with....I don't blame her! There were a lot of cousins and Uncles going off some crazy jumps!!

Nana, Papa, Jeter & Kamree!!

Aunt Ashley & Jeter Cheesin' it....

Malarie and Jeter....These 2 are buddies!


My Dad and Alli about to go down the Hill...

Everyone lined up for the big Race....

I love this time of year....I don't want it to end!!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Such a fun day with everyone! It was a perfect day- I love the pictures!

Lindsay said...

SO fun! Great pictures! I can't believe there wasn't a big snowstorm while I was in Utah. Kind of made me sad. :) Glad you are having a great time with Erin's family!

Erin Marriott said...

That really was a fun day, wasn't it?? I love all the pictures of your kids! They had a ball, and I love their faces! Oh, I miss you guys so much already.