On sunday, everyone was dressed and ready for church before I was, so I told Craig to take the twins outside and do a little photo shoot...He definetly delivered. Although, getting 2 toddlers to look at the camera at the same time is impossible!
oh I love these 2...
5 comments:
Oh Julie I just love your little family and wish so bad we lived right next door. It would be my dream. I love spending time with you guys.
Aw, super cute! Those colors look SO adorable on them!
Oh, I love these pictures! I love Kam's little dress, she is such a girly girl! And Jeter's face in that last one with his little scrunched up nose cracks me up!! And I love his little faux-hawk!!! I can't believe they turn 2 in like 3 days!!!
Hang in there with the beds. Chloe cried two times at the door and now she loves it. Can't believe how big and cute they are getting.
I'm lovin' Jeter's little face in the last picture. So cute! He makes me laugh so hard!!
Post a Comment