A few weeks ago we went to Fish lake with Craig's family and had such a
wonderful time...It was so fun to be together with family and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. We were planning on staying for a couple of nights, but only ended up staying for one night...(between Kamree getting the flu and Jeter wanting to stay up and party all hours of the night) it was quite the wild night!! I felt so bad for everyone trying to sleep! Pretty sure we all got about 2 hours of sleep total!! At one point all Craig and I good do was to laugh. We were both so exhausted, Kamree was so sad and throwing up and Jeter was as hyper as could be, showing us his dance moves and trying to play with anyone that could stay awake with him. All in all, we had such a great time. We look forward to going up to the cabin every summer...We love spending time together as a family..

There was a deer right by the Cabin, and Kamree got so excited every time she would spot it out....She kept saying "A deer! A deer!"....

Of course there were lots of 4-wheeler rides...
3 comments:
Hey I can comment! Check me out! Love you. Love your babies. Love your husband. OK that was weird. I love him as a friend. Anyway, lets play. Bye.
Oh how fun!! Oh, seeing the cabin and the beautiful trees up the mountain makes me so homesick right now!!!! That's what I miss the most, (besides you guys of course :) is going up the mountain in the summer and getting those night time summer night cool downs, where you actually get to wear a jacket! Oh, someday. I really miss you guys! I think this is by far the longest we've gone ever without seeing each other. Everything changes when your kids get in school! I love all the pictures girl!! And I could just picture Jeter trying to keep everyone up by dancing all night, haha! And how about Kam getting the flu?? I felt so bad for you that whole week!
p.s. As if my comment wasn't a mile long, haha...but what's the candy bar game?? Like, do we need to play this when we come? Do tell. (haha name that 1990's sit com) love you girl
Post a Comment