Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cheeeeese!!!


I just had to hurry and post these pictures. Jeter has been cracking us up lately with his big SMILE for every picture! The minute he sees the camera he immediately makes this funny "cheeeeese" sound and then holds his pose! I just love all his teeth. He makes me laugh so hard... So here's my little cheese ball!! I love you Jeter Bug!!























7 comments:

The Swindlehurst's said...

Oh what a cutie, I like really love him! He looks just like Craig in that picture by himself with the brown or black shirt on! I miss you guys like bad, can you come here soon like tomorrow? K thanks bye!

The York's said...

What cute CUTE kiddos!!! I love his cheese smile!!!!

Chad and Brittany said...

So cute. He looks like such a little boy now and not a baby. His smile is hilarious. I love that he does that.

Jeanette said...

Oh he makes me laugh! Gotta LOVE those little teethies!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh, he cracks me up!!! I just want to come over there and pick him up and squeeze him!! I miss you girl...I just love these babies. Can't wait to see pictures of Kam walking!!

Crescent said...

What a little cheeser Jeter is! They are both just too cute! I still can't believe how big they are. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

Andrea said...

Such BIG personalities. Love the pics. SOOOO cute!