Sunday, January 10, 2010

A very special weekend

The twins are getting so big and so fun. They had thier 4 month well check a few weeks ago. Shots were included :( So sad, poor babies. Jeter weighs 13 pounds 10 ounces and Kamree weighs 10 pounds 3 ounces. They have the funnest personalities. We blessed the twins on December 6th.. (Yes i waited 4 months). Since they are so little I have been so worried about exposing them to people, and still am! It was such a neat day. Craig did such a good job blessing Jeter and Kamree. They were so funny. When we put thier white clothes on, they both got really quiet and just stared at each other. Its almost like They knew they looked so prescious and that it was their special day... I just LOVE these babies! I really cant get enough of them.























Chistmas is my FAVORITE time of year. Actually I just love the whole month of December. It has been so fun being with family. We stayed in Cedar this year. Erin and her family came from North Carolina. We have had a blast. I love it when they are here. Jeter and Kamree got SO spoiled. They loved all the wrapping paper i think better than thier toys! My parents took all of us to disney land 2 days after Christmas.. (pictures to come). The babies LOVED it. They slept on almost all the rides, however thier favorite was "its a small world". The highlight of Christmas was that we got to talk to my little brother who is serving a mission in Germany. It was awesome. Cant wait til August when he comes home!



Jeter wasnt too sure about the whole santa clause thing...













It Here are a few pictures of when we went to Gunnison a few weeks ago. I just had to post these pictures. We have the CUTEST nieces. Kamree and our Whitlee had the same outfit so of course we had to take a picure. Jeter and Kamre LOVE thier cousins!!

15 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Julie they are SOO big...now that class is over I HAVE to come visit I miss you, Craig, and the babies! They are so cute and looks like a fun Christmas!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

They are getting so big and cute! I talked to Lindsey and she said they are just darling! I love the one of them in their matching pjs!!

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

They are getting so cute and big. The hard stage is almost over. Keep going!!

The Jensen's said...

looks like you had fun, it was nice to have you come by for THANKSgiving. Jorg had fun @ the jazz game last night too. thanks craig!

Crescent said...

I'm so excited you updated!! I love to see pictures of those cute little things..I can't believe they will be a year by the time I see them again:( Someday we will live closer...anyway I'm glad we got to hang out even if it was just for a minute! Miss you so much!

The Funderburks said...

They are looking so cute! I see a little more Craig in Camree! So fun.

Sarah Bogh said...

Oh your babies are so cute! I love the pic of them in their blessing outfits. I bet you have so much fun with these two. We really do need to plan something and get together. I wish I would have had more time that night I stopped by, it was fun seeing the babies and chatting for a minute. Maybe when it gets a little warmer and i know for sure my kids are 100% healthy we can make it happen. :)
Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog! You are so nice!!

brittney and leeon said...

They are SO cute! They grow upway too fast.

Chad and Brittany said...

SO cute!! I love all the pictures. Your family picture looks like ours. I love it! I can't wait to get together next week. Let me know what day is good for you.

The Robinson's said...

Your cute little family is so darling! They are growing fast:) Btw, you look great!

Steph and Hunter said...

Oh my gosh, your babes are getting so big and we still haven't been over to see them! Ahh! Anyway, looks like they had a great Christmas. They are both just so cute!

Jamie Sillitoe said...

Julie...here is that blog that I get all the ideas from :)

http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com

Kenzie said...

Hey you! Yes you need to come over. Anytime is great! Kody is gone to Vegas but I am here. Just call seriously anytime. PS I am so glad you were able to comment:) PSS I love your babies! The picture of them in the bumbos under the tree is adorable.

jessie said...

Oh man! Juls they are soo adorable! I cant believe how big they are. and they look real healthy! :) Glad your all doing well!

Andrea said...

They look SO CUTE sitting on the couch in their blessing clothes.