Well.... We offiicially broke out of the hospital!! We came home with our two little ones last night and I couldnt have been more happy! (2 weeks in the hospital was way too long!) It was such a neat feeling bringing them home. We had been waiting for that moment for 9 months now, and it was so fun!! I have to admit Craig and I both got a little emotional when we walked into the door. We sat thier little carriers on the floor, held them both, and said "ok now what?". We just stared at each other realizing that this is our little family...A family of four!!!
Jeter and Kamree are the sweetest little babies. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. They are so healthy, and both have thier own little personalities already. We are so in love with them. And I absolutely love being a mom!! I dont know what I would do with out them!! Craig Was such a sweetheart the whole time we were in the hospital.. He slept with me everynight (in a really uncomfortable hospital recliner), and didnt leave my side the entire time. He is SO CUTE with the twins, and such a good dad already. I can just watch him interact with our babies all day long. He is so cute and tender with them...
Here we are leaving the hospital... oh happy day!!! even though I was SO READY to leave that place, I have to say I felt a little sad to say goodbye to the nurses!! We bonded with so many of them. They were all so sweet with us and our babies....
First car seat experience....
**First bath at home!! They loved it!!**
Nana with Kamree.... :)
I just have to take a minute to Thank my mom! Oh my gosh has she been SO HELPFUL these last two weeks!! She brought us meals every single day (all 13 days) while in the hospital, helped us in the nursery at the hospital (all the late night feedings), and has stayed with us and helped us with everything. She has cleaned my house, done a ton of Laundry and has been so sweet with everything! I dont know what we do with out her. Thank you so MUCH mom!! We Love you!!



53 comments:
Yea! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to come over and hold them.
SO cute! So fun! And you look so great Julie! Hope the Csection is treating you ok :)
OH YOU GUYS!!!!! I"m so happy and excited for you!!!! What a huge step taking them home!!! Jeff and I are so excited to come hold those little cuties.....and see you too of course!!! Sure love you both!!!
Oh and my email is ash12286@aol.com for you guys going private!!
What a cute family!! I am so excited for you guys! I'm glad you are home and the babies are doing well. Now you get to start really having fun with them and start doing things as your own little family. Its such a cool feeling to know that this is your family and no matter what they will always be Your babies! Congratulations!
I'm so excited your home!! I can't wait to see you SUNDAY!! Your babies are SOO cute and you guys are going to be awesome parents I'm so excited for you!! I left a message on your last post but PLEASE add us! am_barney@yahoo.com
I'm glad you guys are finally home! You look so good Julie! The pictures are so cute. I can't wait to see the little ones again. Add us to your list bobettedavis@hotmail.com
Julie they are so cute! congrats! You look great btw! I put my email in my comment on your last post but here it is again.. steph0045@yahoo.com
Oh my goodness I miss you guys so much!!! They are already getting so big from the last time I saw them, it makes me sad!!! They are perfect, Jul's. I have Lillie right here, and I said, "Look, here's Kamree and Jeter"...and she goes, "No mom, it's Jeter and Kamree". She thinks she's already best friends with them. They are honestly the most beautiful babies, and you look amazing, Julie. Your body has been through so much, and you look so great!! I love you girl. Lillie really wants to talk so I'm sure you'll be hearing from us today.
So glad you're home! I'm sure that feels great. I was only in the hospital for a little over 24 hours, and I went crazy! I can't imagine 2 weeks. Your babies are adorable. So precious. You look great Julie! I would love to be added to your blog please - jodee.christensen@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Oh Juls, you guys make such a cute family!! I love this time of being a new momma, IT'S THE BEST FEELING!! Hope things are going good with the C Section recovery. You look good. Keep me updated please. mememomma@hotmail.com
Craig and Julie,
Your babies are so cute. I'm so happy for you. I would love to keep up on the blog. My email is misheleshaheen@yahoo.com
MiShele
Oh how sweet!!! I wish I could be there so bad!! I just want to snuggle them, they are so precious! And you look sooooo good Julie! (you're not too bad yourself Craig:)Hope everything is going well! Miss you!
I am feeling excited and overwhelmed for you! Keep us on your blog nicolelovesandy@gmail.com
Congrats Julie and Craig. Were excited for you and glad that all went well and that you are home. Add us to your blog kelmelkeel@comcast.net Thanks Kelly and Melissa
Congrats on such adorable babies! I would love to keep tabs on your cute family :) julie, you will be a great mom. Lewgiggles@hotmail.com. -Lew
Your babies are so darling! Please add me to your blog - I love to keep up with all the "young kids"! cedarmusicstore@hotmail.com
Please let us know when the "friends" can come over - can't wait to hold those babies! You look great, Julie (ok, you too, Craig!) Love ya Jolene
Julie your babies are adorable. and p.s. you look amazing!!! Sorry we had to play phone tag today but call me tomorrow, i dont work and I would love to catch up! here is my email karencowan1@yahoo.com so add me!
Yeah!! You made it home! We are so excited for you guys. The babies are adorable! Please let us know if you need anything! Let us know when would be a good time to come and visit. I left my email on the last one, but just in case it is kar_bart@hotmail.com
just think of the work out carrying those two around.....we love the picts and so glad everyone is healthy. keep us in the loop mandiandruss@gmail.com
Julie.. they are darling! I was waiting patiently for there to be some pictures posted:) I couldn't wait to see them! First of all I can't believe you were in the hospital for 2 weeks! I bet you were dyin to get out of there and be in your own house! I bet you have your hands full! You look great, I am sooo happy for you guys!
My e-mail is brandi_bulloch@hotmail.com
You guys are so CUTE!! You look fabulous for just having twins and I don't doubt Craig is a wonderful daddy, how fun!! Anyways I can't remember if I left my email last time I looked at your blog so here it is just to be safe: mandiiolsen@yahoo.com
Lots of love to your FAMILY :)
how cute you guys are!!! I am happy that you go to break free from the hospital.. you can only do that for so long!! They look so good!
Julie,
CONGRATS! Kristie filled me in on everything when I went to get my hair done. They are beautiful!
Please add me to your list:
laceyjeanlaird@yahoo.com
I love looking @ your blog and feeling like I still have contact with my "former life" and all my friends from Gunnison. Congratulations! The twins are adorable and I'm so excited for you! I'd love to be able to still link to your blog (from Karalee and Jorgan's). bellaroolambert@gmail.com
Sarina Jensen Lambert
I feel so honored to be the 26th comment first off... j/k.
I can't wait to hold and loveo n the babie tomorrow!!!! And Boots you look A M A Z I N G! You sure bounced back quick!
Craig we knew you would be a natural- you are such a great husband- A natural dad was no surprize.
We love you both and hope you keep sharing the love: cristanstory@yahoo.com
Ohhh soo fun! I am soo happy for you ALL! Enjoy every moment even the messy ones! if you can laugh and take pictures it makes cleaning up easier! :D
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE A MOTHER OF TWO!!!!! Congrats babe I'm so excited for you guys! I will be down soon to see them!!! Love you! You look great!
p.s.-our email is christieandscott@gmail.com
Oh I love those little babies. I can't wait to help you today.My email is punk3w02er@hotmail.com. See you soon!!
Congratulations!!!! They're both so adorable! And, I love looking at your blog, so please add me. chandilee@yahoo.com
Chandi (Goodwin) Allen
YAY! Welcome home! We still need to come and see those cute little babes but we will let you settle in and wait until they are not so "breakable" as Hunter would say! Anyway, keep us on your blog! The e-mail is bigguy627@hotmail.com and don't make fun of the address... long ago, long story...
Yay! I am so excited for you!! They are adorable! We want to come see them soon =D
They are so cute. Congrats. hilareenelson@gmail.com
I am a total blog stalker but really we have met before. this is Katie, Erin's friend. Erin has been telling me all about your pregnancy and birth, so I thought I would stop by your blog and see how you guys were doing. i hope you don't mind. YOur family is absolutely darling. Little Kamree reminded me so much of her cousin Lillie when she was a baby wrapped in her pink towel. Anyways, congratulations to you and Craig!
Julie I finally have a blog! I am going to come over and hold those angels in a few days. Anyway my email is mackenzie.smith@ironmail.org
Luv Ya!
Julie you are AMAZING! They are so darling! Please put me on your blog list so I can see more pictures!!! So stinkin cute!
kristinparson@hotmail.com
Julie, I can't believe that you have twins.Crazy. they are so cute. You look great too. I havn't seen you forever. Congrats. and good luck with everything.
tallyrat_1@msn.com
Hey Julie! The twins are so darling--I'm so glad you are finally home! I put my e-mail on the last post, but just in case it's brmerry@yahoo.com I totally want to keep up on how you guys and the twins are doing!
So Cute!!! Congrats. you guys look so happy. my email is megs.marriott@gmail.com
Hey guys hope all is good here is our email ckrogers3599@yahoo.com
hey guys darling kids!! I hope things are going well.
rachelurie@hotmail.com
You have soo many comments I dont even know if youll see this but I am going to be in cedar tonight Thursday! so give me a buzz if you do get this message, I just have a little gift to give ya!
Honestly who has 42 comments, you think your so cool!! Well just so you know I dont think you are. OK bye. PS will you still add me? davisk20@hotmail.com
Ok I don't think I've ever seen a post with so many comments! You are loved!! please include me in your blog my email is brittanyhoyt@gmail.com
So cute. I am so glad you are all home together. I remember having to leave the hospital without my babies, it is the hardest thing ever. I hope all is going well. Call me if you need any tips on how to survive the first few month of twins. My email is hoale_girl@hotmail.com. I hope you are getting a little sleep here and there.
Your kids are so cute! It was good seeing you guys again!
jamiesillitoe@hotmail.com
Congrats on the twins! Mine weighed the same when they were born! The pictures look like they were at Utah Valley NICU....couldn't ask for a better hospital! I felt the same way about bringing them home, we were there 3 weeks! They are beautiful! My email is auttie3@yahoo.com, I would love an invite! Tell Craig hi!
Julie I was just thinking, I know you have a lot going on with your babies and all but I was thinking you and Craig should buy the lot next to Kody and I. After lunch the other day I thought I would really enjoy you living next door to us! Anyway, run it by Craig and see what he thinks! Luv ya!
Please add us to your list of many friends. lafoote2002@yahoo.com
They are so cute I cant wait to see them.
Julie congratulations! Those babies are absolutely adorable, please add me to list for when you go private. stephallred01@gmail.com
Congrats! They are so cute. I would like to keep looking at your blog. jamiewilliams@hotmail.com
Such a cute family! I need to meet these little ones! :) You look great... they look healthy... and Craig looks as happy as can be!
You have my e mail, right? Invite us. Or I wont talk to you at card group!
Your babies are adorable! Seriously, sooooo cute! And you look amazing Julie! I just read your post about Camree's breathing nightmare.....so scary....I can't even imagine. So sorry you had to go through that. But what a miracle that all is well, and that they are growing and that they are healthy. I hope you are loving life as a Momma.
I know you have a million customers in line....but if you have room will you add me? alaynamarriott@gmail.com
Post a Comment