
We are having TWINS!!!!! We are so HAPPY and so excited.....!!!!!
So, I need to back way up..... I havent blogged for several months because I have been SO SICK. We found out we were pregnant in early January, and wanted to wait until i was a little farther along to spread our good news. I have been really sick for the last 9 weeks straight. My poor husband has been waiting on me hand and foot. He is such a sweet heart. I havent been working at all (everytime i try to go in, i throw up 3 times in one hour so its been a little rough!!)
SO, today I went to the hospital because they are starting me on IV therapy because of my dehyrdration levels. I dropped alot of weight this last week so today my Doctor felt it was very necessary to do a ultra sound just to make sure the baby is ok.... Well to our suprise "THE BABIES" are doing more than ok!!! Right when he told us that there are definetely two babies Craig and I both got so emotional... We are SO shocked and SO excited. I feel so lucky that Heavenly Father is sending us double the Joy.... It was so amazing to see these two bodies, and two little heart beats. They were doing little Kart-wheels in there. They are pretty wild already!!! I am 13 weeks right now, and Due in September :) We couldnt be more happy... I have another ultra sound at the radiology department this next wednesday, that will show more detail. We will post more pictures.... :)



27 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome. I am so happy for you guys. You are going to be the cutest little parents!!!
congrats on your double joy!!! that's so exciting to hear! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl or one of each! congrats again.
Oh wow!! congratulations double time!! i feel so bad for you right now though, i was the same way and did not enjoy any of it. hopefully the IV therapy helps, it helped me for the time i was on it (only a little bit though) but hopefully it will get you at least a little relief! have they tried putting you on Zofran? i'm sure they have, but just in case they haven't i thought i would suggest it. it is the only way i survived being prego with Payten. i can't believe you are having twins!! Tell Craig Congrats too!! we are so happy for you guys! hang in there, it sucks being pregnant, but it is SO fun after they get here!!
I still can't even believe it, I woke up this morning and had to talk to you just to make sure it wasn't a dream!!! I am so excited, I can't even stand it!!!! Lillie still says you're having 'two dirls'. I am so happy for you and Craig!! Kristie and I need to get going on your shower, (even though it's months away) but I think I'm just too excited I want to start planning it! I can't believe we're going to have 4 cousins! I hope you start feeling better, and hopefully that IV will start helping. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I love how you said you have 'double' the joy! So true!
YEAH!! I'm so excited for you and Craig that is awesome! Craig is the MAN for taking care of YOU! We HAVE To hang out when you get feeling better we MISS you guys! This is going to be DOUBLE fun no need for me to have a baby I can come take ONE of yours :0
This is SOOOO exciting! Nick has wanted twins from our very first pregnancy- we are so happy for you guys! Tell craig we said hi...i haven't seen him at the gym for a couple weeks now- which means he must be taking good care of ya! :)
Oh my WOW!! That is so exciting! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you guys. That will be lots of fun. Keep us up dated!!
I love it! My cousin is having twins too. I think that is so exciting. Congrats.
I am still in shock that you are having twins!! I am so excited for you guys!
Hi-I'm Krisell Hill one of Craig's friends from high school. Just came across your blog and seen your big news! How exxciting!! Tell Craig for me will ya!
I am actually Paula's cousin, so I kinda know you! Hope you don't mind me reading your blog!!
Hope you start feeling better!!
That's so exciting! TWINS are in the air. I was extremely sick with Maddy. It started at 9 weeks and lasted until 19 weeks. I don't know what they mean about morning sickness because I was sick all day long like you and trying to teach Kindergarten besides. They have a drug that can help,but they aren't willing to give it to first time moms very easily. I don't know why. Keep us posted!
i still can't believe it, so wonderful
How cute are the little ones?!!! I still just can't stop smiling! You and Craig are going to be awsome parents! Malarie is so happy for you too. She always wants people to have twins when they tell us they are pregers- and you are the first one for her. She is hoping for a girl and a boy. I can't wait til' wednesdays news. Keep us informed:) We love you and are super HAPPY FOR YOU fOUR!!!
OH MY GOSH JULIE!!!!! That is sooo cool! I'm so sorry you aren't feeling ok! I will totally bring you guys dinner sometime so you guys dont have to worry about it. Let me know! I'm so excited for you! Craig is such a sweet husband!
Julie! I can't freakin believe it! I am so excited for you. I can't even imagine hearing news like that. You will be such a great mom:) Congrats! Hope you get feeling better!!
Yay! I can't believe you are having twins! I didn't even know you were married. :) I'm glad you found my blog and left a comment...so then I could find yours. What an exciting time for you two!
oh my gosh! Juls thats crazy! I cant even imagine!!! that is awesome! congratulations- DOUBLE!!
wow Julie that is awesome!!! I am sorry you have been so sick but I know it will be worth it!!! You are going to be such a cute mom!
I still can't believe you are having twins! We are so excited for you guys and I hope you get feeling better soon! Andrew can't believe he gets two more cousins- whoohoo! You'll have to let us know how the next Ultrasound goes. And thanks I am doing well, just battling with the varicose veins,I'm getting to old.
Wow! How exciting! We are so happy for you two! CONGRATS!
Craig and your cute wife!!! I was so excited to see your blog listed on Shanell's but even more so to read about your amazing news! CONGRATULATIONS, that is going to be so much fun. If you want you can send me your email and you can see our two rugrats-our blog is private so I'll have to invite you. It'd be fun to catch up! ~Mandii Olsen(Hodges)
Haha, I'm a dork and forgot to leave my email after all of that:
mandiiolsen@yahoo.com
That is so stinkin exciting! Congrats Julie!
Congrats! We are So excited for you! Wow!!!
I am so excited for your cute little family of 'four' - I just can't even imagine that kind of news! You will be such a cute mom and those kids will be adorable! I hope you start feeling better......it will all be worth it when you hold them for the first time. I can't wait to hear all about those cute babes!
Wow...crangrats!!! How exciting!
Hi Julie! My Mom told me the big news awhile ago. That is soooo exciting! You'll be a great Mom. Congrats on getting married too :)
Post a Comment