Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Next American Idol!?!

K so i just barely came out to my parents house and i could hear someone singing and playing the piano down stairs. i was thinking...."oh wow who is that?" so i go down stairs and low and behold its my little brother Kyle playing the piano while singing! i didnt even know he could sing like that! I knew he could play the piano way good but where did this voice come from? so i had to video him.... (my sister and Kristie really wanted to see it) so here ya go girls!! i think hes the next American Idol?? Whats your vote!!?? p.s. if he goes big...i will be his manager for sure! :)

13 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

Oh wow. I'm seriously impressed! I can't even believe that's Kyle! He's going to steal the show for sure on Karaoke night! Now he'll just make us all look bad. Okay I cannot wait to see you guys!! 6 more days girl!!

Nicole DeMille said...

AMAZING!!! he really is America's next American Idol!!! And you should be his manager, for discovering him of course. Ju Ju, I am so sad about the pastry pub. What ever shall we do. All those long college talks there all gone up in flames. Hopefully they saved the sappy music and killer holiday decorations. We will have to go there to eat for their Re grand opening for sure, to rekindle old memories. Call me when you get back from Hawaii. I think you are there now, but I am not sure. All I know is I wish it was me going, you lucky duck. Have fun and don't forget we HAVE to have a Christmas party with the girls this year.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Go Kyle! Is everyone in your family like way good at music? This makes me miss your dad rocking out on the guitar at work. haha!

The Swindlehurst's said...

ok, that is hot...need I say more?? He is so the next AI:)

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

WOW!! I would vote for him on American Idol!!!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

He is so cute and a great singer! He is dating one of my friends.. Susie! I love her so much, she is the one that introduced me and Tyler! Anyways, I have missed you girl and I was soooo excited when I found your blog! How is married life? What are you guys up to? What's new? I love your wedding pics! But things are going good for us. Just working and finishing up this last week of finals!! I graduate in about a year and a half so I can't wait!!!

Jason & Karen said...

JU! I knew I had a crush on his for some reason or another! haha just teasin! That was pretty dang good! So I had no idea you were going to Hawaii! How fun. well call us when you get back because I am done for 3 weeks so we need to do something!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Are you freaking kidding me?!? Some of us would kill for such talent. You know what the Bible says, don't waste it. Make a CD, I'll buy one. Even just play lullabies for kids, I'd buy 3 of those. :)

Jeanette said...

I wish he would have performed for us at the Christmas party!! He's so good!

andrea said...

hey! so i found you through the grape vine!!!! i haven't talked to you in such a long time. i have a blog as well, come see pictures of my kids. i don't think you've seen pictures of my little boy.
congrats on getting married!

Braden and Jodee said...

GO KYLE! I'd vote for him for sure.

Anonymous said...

hey its brendan i cant believe u kyle ur amazing daawwwwwgggg! How many times did that take you and o ya julie email me at Brendanm982@yahoo.com so i can send u the file to kyles song that he wrote that he recorded when he was over! i miss u guys

keep on rockin!
Brendan