We went to the Final season at Yankee Stadium while we were in New York... It was so much fun.... Craig and his whole family are very hard core Yankees fans.... and i have to admit that i am as well :) Go Yanks!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Hooray for new pictures!! I love these pictures of you guys, what a fun trip! You're totally impressing me with your blogging skills, and your numchuck skills...
Girlfriend! It's about time you update me on your life since we never talk anymore. Married life must be "DOING" you good. ha ha ha
Hi guys your trip looked like so much fun, things are always so fun when the family can go to. Your pictures are awesome, I hope you guys are doing great. love dani shaheen jensen
That looks like so much fun. I have always wanted to go to New York and of course Yankee Stadium. Well it sure sounds like you enjoyed your trip. You guys are such a good looking couple, love all the pictures!
Hey I love the page. Super Cute!
Looks like fun!
Julie! I found your blog! Hooray! You and Craig are one of my favorite couples! You two are so cute together!
Looks like a blast! You two are so cute together!
Hey, i don't know if you remember who i am,(Craig's friends) but i found your blog and i hope you dont mind if i come snoop. :) i am so glad you guys are doing good, you should come down to vegas sometime so we can all hang out and you and i can chat. :)
Julie- I laughed when I got all your comments and you told me why you left so many! That's so funny! :)
Yeah! So excited you have a blog now. Your blog looks great. Happy Halloween to you guys. Hope you're doing well.
Hey! We found your blog. Hope you don't mind! We loved the Halloween costumes so I am waiting for a new post for sure! Glad you stopped by!
Hey! I just ran into your blog and wanted to say hi. You wedding looks like it was a dream! Congrats!
Welcome to the new world of blogging, we miss you guys hope to see you soon. Things going good??? Add us NOW www.inthebrownzbusiness.blogspot.com
Hey thanks for writing, what is your email. We are coming to Cedar and need to get together. We want to look at some land there. We will call you. Come to Vegas, we will call you or text, what is your cell Number? mandi
Post a Comment