Monday, September 8, 2008

A Little bit about the Andersens....







I married the man of my dreams on August 9th in the Manti Temple... I can't believe it's already been one month tomorrow! Craig and I started dating last August, and we have had the most amazing year... I feel like such a lucky girl to have found such a perfect guy. He is such a sweetheart, and makes me SO happy. Right now he is in Provo for work meetings. Gosh, I am missing him! And he's only been gone 10 hours! :) So, I thought I would make use of my night by starting our blog.... I dont even know where to begin? Dating Pictures? Wedding Pictures? I guess I'll put in a little of both!

12 comments:

Erin Marriott said...

I love your blog!! Yay for blogging! Now we can talk on the phone AND blog together. Love you girl.

Cory and Katie said...

I found you and I'm so excited you're a little blogger now!!! Cute pics see ya tomorrow!

Crescent said...

All I can say is it's about time you got a blog going!! I am so excited though...I can't wait to see pictures of all the adventures you guys have together!

Stephanie said...

Julie I found your blog on Erin's, I hope you don't mind me looking at it. By the way this is Stephanie Allred. I just want to say Congrats on your wedding, you made such a beautiful bride. The ladyt hat did your wedding pictures is taking our family pics so I saw some of your pics on her website. Welcome to the blogging world, it is so much fun to see what everyone is up to these days. Well if you get a chance and want to see our blog email me so I can send you an invite stephallred01@gmail.com . I hope you don't mind me adding you to our friends list. Well you look beautiful as always and I look forward to seeing more pics of you and your hubby.

MINDY SAVAGE and Kids said...

Hey Julie!! Im in the process of being a blogger myself. Please do post pictures. I love looking at them. Keep in touch!!

Erin Marriott said...

Okay girl, I'm kind of ready for a new post...tick tick tick.....how did your dinner turn out? I'm sure Craig loved it.

Nicole DeMille said...

Yippeee Ju Ju you are a blogger too!!! My how we have progressed in life. You will have to visit my site too so we can keep track of each other.

Cason Miller said...

Hmmm...you need to KEEP blogging now that you've started ;) jk love ya girl!

Jeanette said...

haha that was actually Jeanette that said that...not Cason ;) I was logged into his google account I guess! lol so JEANETTE loves you, not cason

Joslyn said...

hey, I'm getting some family pics done on Monday and am looking for a cute place....where did you go for the picture that's your header?

The Funderburks said...

Julie - I found you! Andy is at the movie still and I'm bored, so I started blog stalking. We are at www.funderburks.blogspot.com

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Wow! I was lurking around and saw your names on someone's blog (who, I don't remember...) and couldn't believe it. Corey and Katie in your Halloween pictures were my neighbors in college too. Anyway, how fun to find some of Bryce's fellow Gunnison Alumni in the blogging world. Bryce is a bit anti-internet-social but I still think it is fun to find you. Congratulations on finding each other (I think we are all relieved Craig found someone to settle him down or atleast keep up with him)! Merry Christmas!